I would love for you to share your story with us here at Pure Pink Salt.
That is why from now on, we’ll be accepting guest posts from those who have something to say. (is that you, by any chance?)
As this website focuses on Himalayan pink salt, I would ask that you submit your posts that fit into the following areas:
- Recipes with Himalayan pink salt
- Health Benefit as an outcome of Himalayan pink salt
- General experiences of using Himlayan pink salt (in cooking, baths, health, for animals, etc)
- Restaurants review (that use Himalayan pink salt)
Have a post idea that will fit? …Great! What’s next?
I would love to hear your idea. The steps involved would be to send me an email to hi [@] purepinksalt.com.au with a couple of post ideas (the post title and description would be awesome) and a brief description of yourself and your website (if that applies).
The aim is to publish about 2 posts per week. Depending on backlog, your post should be published within a few weeks at the very least.
There are lots of good reasons why you would want to create a guest blog post. I mentioned that it will be displayed pretty quickly here on our blog; apart from that reason, you also have:
- To share your story with others and help spread the word of Himlayan Pink Salt
- To get exposure for your blog
- To build your own self-brand
- To share a favourite recipe (whether yours or not)
- To review a favourite restaurant
- To communicate with like-minded people
Does that sound tempting? If so, let’s have a chat.